The matte-black range of products is clearly the first choice of renovators, interior designers, architects and boutique builders.
The new slimline brass black shower head comes in at a tiny 10mm thickness and is WELS-rated (3 star, 7.5min) for water efficiency, ensuring you will help save money and the environment; however you can easily remove the water-saving disc from the shower head for increased pressure.
The High-Rise shower arm is made from solid brass and has a height of 316mm from the base to the highest point. Make your selection from either a 200x200mm or 300x300mm shower head; both of which are absolutely stunning and will definitely enhance any bathroom.
– Shower arm size: 316x350mm
– Shower head size: 200×200 — 300x300mm
– Shower head thickness: 10mm
– Shower arm back plate: 60x60mm
– Removable water restrictor for increased pressure
– Female 1/2″ connection in shower arm to suit Australian plumbing
– Watermark approved; complies with AS/NZS 3718:2005
– WELS-rated 3 star and 7.5L-8.0/min Shower Head
– Easy-to-follow installation instructions and all hardware included
– Maximum water pressure for this shower head & high rise shower arm is 1500 KPA
Do not use any harsh chemicals or rough surface materials such as scourers or adhesive tape.
A soft cloth with warm soapy water will keep the finish in new condition and ensure your warranty is maintained.
|Dimensions||10 x 10 x 10 cm|
200 x 200mm, 300 x 300mm, Shower arm only – No shower head
|Shower Head Size||
200 x 200mm, 300 x 300mm