A new era of showers comes to Australia. Meir's matte-black range of products is clearly the first choice of renovators, interior designers, architects and luxurious builders.
The new slimline black brass shower head comes in at a tiny 10mm thickness while boasting pure matte-black finish.
This matte black shower head is WELS-rated (3 star and 7.5L/min) for water efficiency, ensuring you will help save money and the environment, however you can easily remove the water-saving disc from the shower head for increased pressure.
The Matte Black shower arm is made from solid brass and is designed for easy installation.
– Shower head size: 200x200mm or 300x300mm
– Shower head thickness: 10mm
– Black Shower Arm length: 200mm
– Arm back plate: 65x65mm
– Arm thickness: 25x25mm
– Electroplated matte black finish shower head
– Removable water restrictor for increased pressure
– 10 year warranty on construction
– Female 1/2″ connection in shower arm to suit Australian plumbing
– Watermark approved; complies with AS/NZS 3718:2005
– WELS-rated 3 star and 7.5L/min Shower Head
– Solid brass construction
– Maximum water pressure for this shower head & ceiling arm is 1500 KPA
– Mains pressure only (residential houses)
Do not use any harsh chemicals or rough surface materials such as scourers or adhesive tape.
A soft cloth with warm soapy water will keep the finish in new condition and ensure your warranty is maintained.
200x200mm, 300x300mm, Ceiling arm only